The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is now open. The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023-2024 is offering a range fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. The scholarship provides for full tuition, textbooks, one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, standard room and board, and $12,000 covering undergraduate research and conferences.
The University of Miami partners with the Stamps Scholars program to provide multi-year scholarships to enable motivated and skilled students attain their lives objectives and education.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic goals while they build their management skills with merit-based financial support including resources that can enhance their social interactions, research initiatives, studying overseas, and other instructional activities.
Selected Stamps applicants are encouraged to engage in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend were they will encounter professors at the University of Miami.
There are unique educational and leadership opportunities at the University of Miami for the best and brightest students; applicants for the scholarships and their families will learn about these unique opportunities. Applicants should know that entrance to Miami University is very competitive.
University of Miami Scholarship Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Miami
- Study Location: USA
- Program Duration: Four-years (eight semesters).
Benefits of University of Miami Scholarship
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with the following benefits:
- Full fees and tuition.
- Standard room and board.
- A one-time computer purchase allowance.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Participation at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and connection with a burgeoning network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- Accessibility to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may cover for undergraduate research, study abroad, conferences, unpaid internships, leadership development, and other educational endeavors jointly agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.
- Other Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Eligibility criteria for the University of Miami Stamp Scholarship include:
- Languages requirement: English.
- Eligible Countries: Available to all countries.
- Due to the competitiveness for admission to the University of Miami, applicants are assessed based on the quality of their standardized test scores, essay, high school curriculum and grades earned, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, and awards or achievements.
- The final determination on all scholarship awards is from the Scholarship Committee.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the application deadline.
- Applicants must have official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Applicants must have General Secondary Certificate of Education.
How To Apply for University of Miami Scholarship
Use the following steps to complete your application process:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents to the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
University of Miami Scholarship Deadline
The application deadline for University of Miami scholarship is January 1, 2023 / November 1, 2023 (Annually)